A walkthrough of the Onboarding Process
We have made the onboarding process so that you can come in and start creating your first website and your first funnel very quickly. The problem with most people who bought the product is that they don't get to implement it. So, the onboarding is in place so that you can go in and start creating something.
1. Enter your business site name.
This could be anything you want and you can change it later. If you can't change it, you can always create a new one because remember, this is something that will set the pace of what's to come.
2. Enter your business URL.
This is whatever you want your URL to be. This is required and you can always use and forward it to your own subdomain. It is perfectly fine.
e.g. kvsocial.com which leads to kvtechnology.kyvio.net
3. Select the option whether you are a business owner or you are doing this for someone else.
4. Choose the niche that your site operates.
5. Select what you prefer to create first. Either your first site or your first funnel.
6. If you already have a funnel elsewhere, click on YES. If not, click on NO.
Then click the "Let's Create your Website" button. (For this tutorial, we choose to create a new funnel).
NOTE: We use this information that you have provided and build the skeleton of a funnel for you.
7. You will be directed to a page where you can see options to select for the Funnel Type.
You can choose from Sales Funnel, Lead Gen Funnel, Product Launch, Webinar Funnel, or Custom Funnel and you can use one of the built-in templates that we have in place. For this tutorial, we choose "Import Funnel", then click "Next".
8. Put in the Input Source from the dropdown.
9. Select the page that you want, then click "Add".
10. Once you have selected the Input Source and added the pages, click "Next".
11. Select the template that you want to use.
If you don't want any of the templates or if you don't have anything specific in mind, you can always select a blank template located at the bottom. Then click "Next".
12. Input the Funnel Name of your choosing, then click "LET'S CREATE MY FIRST FUNNEL"
It will then go ahead and create your first funnel on the backend.
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us here.