To integrate Kyvio 2 with DigiStore24, please follow the instructions provided below:
2. Click on the ‘+NEW INTEGRATION’ button:
3. Type in the name of the Integration then select DigiStore24 on the list:
It will now ask for the API key and IPN Password.
4. Log in to your DigiStore24 account. Navigate to ‘Settings’ > ‘Account access’:
5. Click on API Keys. Then, click on the ‘New API Key’ button:
6. You will be presented with a form. Please fill out your preferred name of the application and set the API permissions to full access. Then, click on the ‘Save’ button:
* You will now have your API Key. Please copy this API key.
7. Now, navigate to Settings > Integrations (IPN) and click on the ‘Add new connection’ button:
9. Scroll down to the button and click on Generic:
10. Fill out the required information such as Name, For Products, Send Notifications for, IPN Url, and IPN password:
11. For the IPN Url, please use the default link below:
* Fill out your preferred password and copy the password as you will need it for the integration. Then, click on Save.
13. Back to your Kyvio 2 integration setup, paste your API key to the API key box and paste the IPN password to the IPN password box then click on the ‘SAVE INTEGRATION’ button:
14. After saving the integration, our system will automatically test and activate it. This will complete the Integration setup.
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY INTEGRATED KYVIO 2 WITH DIGISTORE24!