To integrate Kyvio 2 with Paddle, please follow the instructions provided below:
1. Log in to your Kyvio 2 account then go to Integrations:
2. Click on the ‘+NEW INTEGRATION’ button:
3. Type in the name of the Integration then select Paddle on the list:
It will now ask for your Vendor ID, Vendor Code, and Public Key.
4. Log in to your Paddle account. Navigate to ‘Developer Tools’ > ‘Authentication’.
5. You need to generate a new Key for Kyvio integration. Put it the API Key Name(any name you prefer) as well as the API Key Description:
6. After generating the code, copy your Vendor ID as well as the generated Vendor Code:
7. Now, navigate to Developer Tools > Public Key. Please copy your Paddle Public Key:
8. Go back to your Kyvio 2 integration setup. Paste the corresponding values to their own input boxes then click on ‘SAVE INTEGRATION’ button:
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY INTEGRATED KYVIO 2 WITH PADDLE!